Agrar-RubberElast is a joint tape for sealing prefabricated elements in agricultural construction (DIBt approval Z-74.51-208).
Agrar-RubberElast is a joint tape for sealing prefabricated elements in agricultural construction. The self-adhesive Agrar-RubberElast is simply applied to the joint flank of the first component. When the next component is installed with the BT-Spannschloss®, the sealing tape is compressed in the joint and thus seals the resulting joint up to a filling height of 4 m. The sealing tape is then applied to the joint flank of the first component. The Agrar-RubberElast joint tape system is approved for highly loaded joints in agricultural construction (JGS and biogas plants).
- Simplest processing
- Component installation with the BT-Spannschloss®
- Tight immediately after installation
- Flexible even at low temperatures
- Tested media-tight up to 4 m filling height
- Resistant to slurry, liquid manure, silage leachate, biogenic sulphuric acid, acids, alkalis and salts
- Sealant connection approved with AgrarElast
Areas of application
- Sealing of precast concrete joints in storage and filling facilities in the field of JGS and biogas plants
- Sealing of all types of precast concrete joints
- Installation in combination with the BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle)
- Sealing tape for microbiologically contaminated joints
- For areas with composting and fermentation
- Containers with up to 4 m filling height
- Mobile silos, storage areas, solid manure plates, etc.