Reusable steel formwork facing - UniForm®
UniForm® is a continuously usable formwork facing made of steel for fastening to the MultiForm type 2.
The UniForm® shutterings are made of steel and therefore offer extremely high material resistance. Sawing, unscrewing and throwing away worn shuttering strips is outdated with UniForm® shuttering sheets. The quality of the formwork elements improves in the long term, for example through cleaner and straighter chamfer formations on the element.
The multiple reuse goes along with flexibility due to a simple attachment system compatible with MultiForm Type 2. The permanently usable steel formwork facing is simply screwed to the MultiForm Type 2 using Dywidag threaded rods attached at the rear according to the respective formwork height. A chamfer can be added to the top and/or bottom of the sheet if required by the customer.
- Stable and robust system designed for the use in a precast plant
- Long term quality improvement
- High reusability
- Permanently saving material
- Fast and flexible application
- Production of solid and sandwich walls
- Application on tilting tables, formwork tables, circulation pallets and wooden surfaces
- Production of landing slabs, buttresses and joists
You can also purchase UniForm® and other products in our online shop!
Do you have questions?
1. How do I use the UniForm® formwork facing and what do I have to observe?
All important information for the usage, maintenance, and general handling of UniForm® can be found in our use instructions.
2. What is more suitable, wood or steel? How quickly does the system amortise?
While formwork facings made of wood can be used more flexibly in the precast plant, formwork facings made of steel have profitability on their side. Wooden formwork facings can usually only be re-used very few times without the quality of the components decreasing. Thereby, significant running costs develop. Steel formwork facings, however, are re-usable a lot more often and thereby form a resource-saving alternative for the repeated production of similar precast concrete elements.
3. Can there be material issues between UniForm® and MultiForm Alu?
No. As long as both products aren’t welded together, they can both be used together without problems.