UniForm® is a continuously usable formwork facing made of steel for fastening to the MultiForm type 2.
The UniForm® shutterings are made of steel and therefore offer extremely high material resistance. Sawing, unscrewing and throwing away worn shuttering strips is outdated with UniForm® shuttering sheets. The quality of the formwork elements improves in the long term, for example through cleaner and straighter chamfer formations on the element.
The multiple reuse goes along with flexibility due to a simple attachment system compatible with MultiForm Type 2. The permanently usable steel formwork facing is simply screwed to the MultiForm Type 2 using Dywidag threaded rods attached at the rear according to the respective formwork height. A chamfer can be added to the top and/or bottom of the sheet if required by the customer.
- Stable and robust system designed for the use in a precast plant
- Long term quality improvement
- High reusability
- Permanently saving material
- Fast and flexible application
- Production of solid and sandwich walls
- Application on tilting tables, formwork tables, circulation pallets and wooden surfaces
- Production of landing slabs, buttresses and joists