The reliable ProElast® System is an external sealing system for working joints and crack control sections which is capable of resisting high water pressure.
The proven ProElast® System is an easy-to-use, 2-part sealing system. It consists of the robust ProElast® EPDM foil and highly adhesive InnoElast® adhesive and sealant. The ProElast® System is an external strip-shaped sealant for construction and crack control joints. In addition to high waterproofing, the system is highly UV and weather resistant.
The ProElast® System benefits from the unique adhesive and handling properties of InnoElast®. The system is capable of processing starting at -3ºC component temperature and on matte-moist ground.
- Water pressure-tight up to 2 bar
- Can be used on moist soil or even frost-free soil as low as -3°C
- Weather and UV-resistant
- InnoElast II = high chemical resistance
- Can be used without primer
Current usages include follow-up sealing for structural element joints, cracks, and crevices in cellars, ducts, containers, walls, foundations, and also roofs.
- Construction and crack control joints in waterproof concrete construction
- Joint, crack and crevice sealing in new builds and refurbishment
- In shafts, tanks, cellars, underground garages, roofs, balconies
- In civil engineering, drainage (wastewater), in agricultural construction*