MultiForm Alu is a lightweight, but dimensionally stable and sturdy formwork beam made of specially coated aluminium.
Due to its reduced dead weight, MultiForm Alu weighs less than half in comparison with other beam systems, even with the formwork facing mounted. As a result, the MultiForm Alu can ensure compliance with national health and safety standards for all shuttering heights and reduce the workload for shuttering and demoulding. Even formwork with a shuttering height of 400 mm including formwork facing can be transported by one employee.
Moreover, the load reduction provides important relief for the employees and is an adaptation to the ageing workforce. It has a positive effect on employee absences due to illness and plays a central role in occupational health management.
The formwork facing made of wood, chipboard or steel panels can simply be screwed to the shuttering from behind. The large openings on the rear side of the MultiForm Alu enable even bulky and large built-in components to be fastened from behind. Like every MultiForm shutter, the shuttering height can be adjusted by changing the formwork facing. Important: even with greater shuttering heights, the shuttering can be mounted, dismounted and carried by one person due to the low dead weight.
In combination with the patented MagFly® magnets, the MultiForm Alu can easily be moved and precisely positioned on the steel surface. The additional and usually laborious sealing, for example with silicone or other sealants, is unnecessary.
Advantages at a Glance:
- Up to 70% lighter than other formwork beam systems made of steel
- Dimensionally stable and sturdy thanks to new design
- Compliance with national health and safety standards & requirements
- No need for cranes, transport with fewer personnel
- Reduction of the work intensity and employee absences due to illness
- Fast and precise shuttering process
- Fast amortisation due to synergies in the production
- No time-consuming additional sealing, for example with silicone
Areas of Application:
- Manufacturing of solid and sandwich walls
- Manufacturing of landing slabs, beams and joists
- Use on tilting tables, formwork tables, circulation pallets and wooden surfaces