MultiElast is a self-adhesive andbitumen-free sealing tape against pressing water, used for shell construction as well as for construction joints and component joints.
MultiElast is a multi-purpose sealant for construction joints and for precast elements. MultiElast can be laid directly into fresh concrete to seal construction joints. As a self-adhesive compression sealant it is bonded onto the joint flank of a prefabricated element/component. When the next component is assembled, the sealing tape is compressed in the joint and seals the resulting joint up to 10 m water column.
Advantages of multi-purpose sealant MultiElast:
- Simple processing
- Assembly without additional aids or tools
- As a compression sealant it is waterproof right after the assembly
- It is flexible even at low temperatures
- Water pressure-tight up to 1.0 bar
- Resistant to weather, acid, alkali, and salt
- Can be combined with other Elast products
- Processing from -5°C to +40°C
- No swelling in contact with water
MutliElast application areas:
- Sealing of precast concrete butt joints
- Sealing of precast butt joints of all kinds
- Sealing of construction joints in cast-in-situ concrete