Magnets for Recess Tubes
The magnets for sockets enable to fix recess tubes of various sizes on the switchboard.
In this magnet for recess tubes, an elastic rubber washer is screwed onto a GB magnet. When the magnet type R is inserted in the electric box, it is screwed on to the GB magnet, thus achieving the process-suitable clamping onto the recess tube. Thereby a tolerance in the circumference of approx. 2mm can be compensated.
- Adaptation to tube circumference: tolerance of 2mm can be compensated for
- cost-effective and resource-saving: rubber washer can be replaced in case of wear
- exchangeable rubber attachments allow the fixation of different tube sizes
- ecological: magnet is reusable
- easy positioning
- magnet type R does not have to be glued on the switch table, so there are no glue residues
By using the MEX process from additive manufacturing, adapters of individual shape can be produced. By fixing them with a suitable magnet, these bodies can be used as adapters for empty sockets as well as tubes, as recess bodies or also as oblique pull recess plates for shaft anchors and much more. In case of wear, only the bodies of the adapters have to be replaced. The magnet is reusable.
- Cost-effective and resource-saving due to the use of the MEX process
- covers a wide range of customer requirements, as customized forms can be produced
- can be produced at shorter notice
- suitable for small series production
- functional versatility, as rigid and flexible materials can be processed
- ecological due to the reusability of the magnets
- suitable for robot applications