The BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) is part of an easy to use connection system – without additional materials and tools.
The BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) enables efficient and precise assembly and durable connections for precast concrete elements. By using BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) and corresponding connection materials, precast elements can be joined together without using mineral grouting. This means no curing or standstill times due to low temperatures. The BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) can be fully loaded
straight away. You can view the application of BT-Spannschloss® in our product video.
- dry screw connection
- no joint grouting, no special tools
- can be loaded immediately, no curing times
- assembly regardless of weather, even in low temperatures or precipitation
- able to be disassembled – removal of temporarily installed structures
- three-point connection possible
The building inspection approval (Z-14.4-599) certifies the reliability of the product. The BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) is offered in three sizes – M12, M16 and M20 – and is available in galvanised or
- Angle support walls in flood protection
- Residential and commercial construction
- Agricultural systems (e.g. bio-gas systems, silos)
- Sewer and civil engineering (e.g. shaft structures, media channels, amphibian tunnels)
- Temporary structures