AgrarElast is a 1-component, permanently elastic sealant for highly stressed joints in the agricultural construction sector. AgrarElast is used to seal microbiologically and acid-polluted areas.
AgrarElast offers a complete sealing system for horizontal and vertical joints. The sealant and the associated primer A (asphalt) or B (concrete) meet the statutory requirements for proof of suitability and thus offer a legally compliant solution for plant operators and specialist companies. In order to meet the high requirements for permanent sealing of JGS (liquid manure, slurry and silage seepage) plants, AgrarElast is subject to regular product monitoring and material tests.
- Plants for slurry, manure and silage seepage wastewater and biogas plants
- Storage plates for solid manure
- silage clamp
- Fodder fermenting silos
- Wastewater plants
- Sealing of joints between concrete - concrete, asphalt - concrete
and asphalt - asphalt
- Accessable by vehicles / walkable
- Tolerates deformations of 12,5%
- Very high temperature resistance compared to sealants based on PU and bitumen
- Weather and UV resistance
- Simple and safe processing
- Stable with only low shrinkage
- General approval from the German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt)
- Solvent-free, isocyanate-free
- Consultation and instruction by BT specialists
The AgrarElast joint sealing system has the necessary proofs with the approval number Z-74-62-176.