Shuttering system for ceilings, walls and special parts
What is MagSwing?
Your advantages at a glance
What is MagSwing®
MagSwing® is a shuttering system for prefabricated ceilings, double walls and special elements. The integrated magnets are mounted by means of a special patented construction in such a way that they can be activated by simple pressure of the hand or foot. To deactivate them, the magnets are simply filted within the U-profile by means of a release mechanism. In the inactive position, the MagSwing® can then be easily removed from the table form.
In contrast to conventional systems, with this option no knob is necessary for releasing the magnet. Instead the magnets and switching mechanisms disappear into the profile. Depending on the client’s requirements, MagSwing® can be produced in different dimensions with or without lateral chamfers.
To round off our range of products we naturally also offer U-profiles with integrated magnets, which are switched by means of a knob, as well as PE-profiles with integrated magnets. Each system can be produced in different dimensions with or without lateral chamfers according to the client’s requirements.
- shuttering system for ceilings, walls and special parts
- high holding power due to powerful and proved BT magnets
- activation of magnets by simple pressing by hand or foot
- direct force closure between shuttering, magnet and table due to force-closed connection of magnet and U-profile
- easy removal over the mirror-smooth surface through “sinkable” magnets
- available in all standard shapes, lengths and shuttering heights