MultiForm is a robust and flexible shuttering support system for producing the various precast elements.
Using MagFly® magnets, MulitForm can be moved easily on the formwork table and positioned precisely. As the MagFly® AP presses the MultiForm onto the formwork table, the joints are sealed as soon as the magnets are activated when a PE chamfer profile is used. Additional sealing with silicone is therefore unnecessary.
A window and door opening suitable for MultiForm offers a clever solution for enclosed openings in concrete elements. Using elements that can be taken out from the inside of the structure, the shuttering can be removed non-destructively for reuse. The built-in socket for the MagFly® magnets enables fast and precise assembly and disassembly of the shuttering.
- Can be used quickly and ergonomically
- No sealing with silicone between the formwork shell and the formwork table
- Stable and robust system - designed for use in precast plants
- The window and door openings can be disassembled from the inside
- Manufacturing solid and sandwich walls
- Manufacturing landing slabs, beams and joists
- Use on tilting table, formwork table, circulation palettes and wooden surfaces